[CM] Question about "Notes from the Metalevel"

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 11 09:48:38 PST 2020

Hello Ian You are correct the code for Notes from the Metalevel is not usable the current version of common music (but the concepts of course are).
I do have a C++ app called Grace implemented in JUCE that uses S7 / Sndlib for audio processing. It has lots of examples in both S7 scheme and in a language called Sal that I designed to teach algorithmic processing.  As a complete coincidence I am actually working on a new release of Grace after about 1.5 years of not having time to work on the project at all.
Im pretty close to a usable app again and Ill make an announcement once I think its ready to go.

Rick Taube
Chair, Composition/Theory
School of Music
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign