[CM] Question about "Notes from the Metalevel"

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 10:02:37 PST 2020

Thanks Rick, that's great to hear. I have digging into Grace on the to-do
pile and look forward to checking out the new release. Part of my
motivation for S7 specifically on Max is the possibility of using material
and work from the broader algorithmic composition world, and CM/CLM/Grace
in particular.

iain