[CM] snd-19.9

Matti Koskinen squarewave at elisanet.fi
Wed Nov 27 15:12:12 PST 2019

Hi all,

I installed snd-19.9 and on  the gtk-vesrson, s7 REPL  cursor goes only
to the beginning of the line and the end of line, so editing  the line
is not possible

On the other hand, motif-version works ok, cursor moves with the
arrow-keys correctly.

And another thing

I cloned Davifd O'Tooles SoundMosaic, but to get somewhere and run some
examples  (it looks quite complicated), there  are no cello-xxx.cell or
others mentioned in the docs, But using snd-19.9 and whatever emacs
Ubuntu 18.04 Linux has, there have not been any quirks so far.

And thanks Blll for snd (reminds me of the good old times) and David for
such a program.The sound example is very interesting. and I can imagine
many uses of SoundMosaic right now.

It's been very warm November here, the roses have started to blossom
again, and probably a scheme/lisp-mosquito has  bitten me too :-)

-m