[CM] snd-19.9

David O'Toole deeteeoh1138 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:06:14 PST 2019

Hi Matti,

The cello files are in Gitlab: https://gitlab.com/dto/violin.mosaic  and
the other test session is in https://gitlab.com/dto/test.mosaic , I am
putting up another one soon. I also recently made a video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl-Ccvntxqo showing how to use the system.
There is an installation guide for Linux and Windows at
http://xelf.me/guide.html

I'm working on Freesound.org integration for various improvisational fun
tasks, and I have a professional designer friend working on a set of about
fifteen custom icons. These will be combined with Unicode icons to create a
quite nice user interface. All in good time! Please join the IRC channel
#xelf on freenode, or email me if you have questions about SchemeMosaic.