[CM] Display issuse with snd on swaywm/wayland/arch linux

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Aug 3 06:51:24 PDT 2019

I haven't tried to use wayland, but I think sb_h_double_arrow
is in xcursor-themes in Arch?  Seems odd that gtk would use
these in wayland (I think they come originally from XC_SB_H*
in some X library, and the names now refer (in gtk 3.94) to
string constants like "col-resize", whatever that means).
I haven't put any real effort into Snd with the latest gtk's --
gtk is changing radically all the time, and I can't keep up.
I'll see if I can fire up wayland and poke at it.  Thanks
for the bug report.