[CM] Display issuse with snd on swaywm/wayland/arch linux

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Sat Aug 3 05:47:04 PDT 2019

Hi list,

First time poster here!

I am trying to get started with snd, but I'm encountering a bug that renders the software nearly unworkable for me: Any movement or selection action in the graph window is only updated after I move the focus away from snd and back again. This applies both for selecting a range with the mouse, ctrl-b and friends to move around, as well as setting marks. My system is Arch Linux, with Swaywm/wlroots window manager. When I open snd from the terminal I get the errors:
Gdk-Message: 15:38:05.368: Unable to load sb_h_double_arrow from the cursor theme
Gdk-Message: 15:38:05.368: Unable to load sb_v_double_arrow from the cursor theme
Gdk-Message: 15:38:05.368: Unable to load sb_right_arrow from the cursor theme
Gdk-Message: 15:38:05.368: Unable to load sb_left_arrow from the cursor theme

I installed snd from the Arch community repo with the default build flags:
  ./configure --prefix=/usr \
              --with-alsa \
              --with-gmp \
              --with-gtk \
              --with-jack \
              --with-ladspa \
              --with-pulseaudio \
              --with-ruby

Maybe I'm just missing some dependency? I haven't yet gone through the trouble of building from source. Also let me know if this is not the place to report bugs, I couldn't find any issue trackers...

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at vis.social