[CM] clm & ATS

Juan Pampin juan at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Apr 3 18:53:03 PDT 2016

Dear Matti,
I've stopped supporting ATS in CLM when def-clm-struct was changed in
version CLM-3 and stopped allowing arrays as fields. I've sent a request to
Bill at the time but he apparently had good reasons to do this. It would
have required a whole rewrite of my code to get things to work again so I
decided to drop the ball and focus on porting things to C (atsa/ATSH, the
tools I presume you are using for the analysis of the sounds you synthesize
in csound; there are also interfaces to Supercollider and PD).
Cheers,
JUAN