[CM] cm2 on GracCL

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Apr 2 12:14:27 PDT 2016

s7 getters and setters are handled via either procedure-setter
(settable),
or dilambda (equivalent to Guile's procedure-with-setter).  Generic
functions and CLOS-like objects are handled through environments (known
as lets in s7). You can use define-class and all that ancient clanking
machinery, but I've never found a need for it.  Inheritance is just a
matter of chaining lets together, and methods are just fields (bindings)
in the let (and all built-in functions can handle them, so in that
sense, every function in s7 is generic). Setters and getters here come
"for free" via the implicit indexing syntax. There are examples in
s7.html.

There are lots of spectral processing functions in Snd,
(in the scheme/forth files); I think you could use these in
a Snd-less clm without trouble.

Although I keep clm going in sbcl and clisp, I really don't
want to debug anything in CL.