[CM] cm in juce 2.0, jack

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 18 06:07:51 PDT 2012

> Btw, JACK1 on both systems is at v. 0.120.2. Are you using JACK 1 or 2 ?

hi dave it looks like I'm running jack1:

dpkg --get-selections | grep jack

jackd						install
jackd1						install
jackd1-firewire					install
jackd2						deinstall
libjack-dev					install
libjack-jackd2-0				deinstall
libjack0					install
qjackctl					install
hkt at hkt-VirtualBox:~$ c

> a freshly-build Grace binary segfaults on my Debian Squeeze system
> too (AVLinux 5.0.1). I'll do debug builds on both boxes today. I also

well sheesh! I'm just running a vanilla ubuntu with just the depends needed to compile juce. the list of linux dependencies i installed is here:

http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6502&hilit=juce+linux+install

its strange as cm doesn't even know about jack, it just opening the juce audio settings dialog and you say those are working in the JuceDemo.