[CM] cm in juce 2.0, jack

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Sep 18 06:49:59 PDT 2012

On 09/18/12 09:07, Heinrich Taube wrote:
> hi dave it looks like I'm running jack1: dpkg --get-selections | grep
> jack jackd install jackd1 install jackd1-firewire install jackd2
> deinstall libjack-dev install libjack-jackd2-0 deinstall libjack0
> install qjackctl install hkt at hkt-VirtualBox:~$ c
>> a freshly-build Grace binary segfaults on my Debian Squeeze system
>> too (AVLinux 5.0.1). I'll do debug builds on both boxes today. I also
> well sheesh! I'm just running a vanilla ubuntu with just the depends needed to compile juce. the list of linux dependencies i installed is here:
>
> http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6502&hilit=juce+linux+install
>

> its strange as cm doesn't even know about jack, it just opening the juce audio settings dialog and you say those are working in the JuceDemo.

Hi Rick,

I haven't built the JuceDemo. I'm building it now on the Ubunut 10.04
machine, where - surprise - another fresh build of Grace segfaulted when
I selected JACK in the Audio Settings.

I'll start debug builds today. Something is seriously awry if it's not
behaving on three different systems (Debian Squeeze, Ubuntu 10.04, and
Arch 64).

Best,

dp