[CM] slippery chicken release

Heinrich Taube taube at illinois.edu
Sun May 27 14:58:36 PDT 2012

> Hmm, that looks tempting.  Especially given that to include S7 in an
> app all you have to do is include one C file and a header.

just as  cool s7 is an extension language for sndlib, which contains all of clm and the entire history of ccmra instruments,at least until chuck.
the s7/sndlib is probably as fast as clm4 and no compiling. amazing. the only thing it really missing for me is direct to dac, sndlib + snd does this but id have to write to a juice audio buffer.

> :)  Does anyone know of a decent Lisp->Scheme translator?  Google
> doesn't seem to cooperate.  Do you think it would be possible to
> translate a highly object-oriented Lisp programme to Scheme without a
> major rewrite and lots of headaches?  Do you think it's worth it?

I've done the reverse, thats easier but was already a fairly big task.  but you can at least see what the issues are: cm2/src/stol.lisp.