[CM] Arno in Grace?

rm at tuxteam.de rm at tuxteam.de
Wed Dec 28 05:42:30 PST 2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 02:04:31PM +0100, rm at tuxteam.de wrote:

> This program most likely requires/runs with CM2 - Grace is CommonMusic3,
> IIRC. To get your copy of CommonMusic2 you need to check out the cm2
> branch from the subversion repository. What OS are you using? On
> Linux/OSX it's as simple as (in a terminal):
>
> $ svn co https://commonmusic.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/commonmusic/branches/cm2
>
> (all in one line). That will fetch the code from the repository and put
> it into a directoy/folder 'cm2'.

Gosh, I just flipped through the Disertation on Alan - that mentions
Stella - so even CM2 will be to "new". I think I have Stella on some
archive disk but you'd need some old  vsion of Allegro Lisp or
Macintosh Common Lisp  (the later is available as Open Source now, but
you need some old Mac hardware or an emulator. Doable but tricky ... ,-)

HTH Ralf Mattes