[CM] Using Scheme - FOMUS marks that have arguments

David Psenicka dpsenick at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 12:59:15 PDT 2010

I think you probably want '(("x" "sul pont"))--the outer parens is for
the entire list of marks and the inner parens is necessary because the
mark takes an argument.  The next release should have a "sulpont" mark
that is automatically paired with an "ord" mark (plus the text for these
marks will be customizable, so basically you won't need the nested
lists).