[CM] cm 3.6.0 beta 4

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue May 4 06:08:20 PDT 2010

arrrrg. the alsa vs jack stuff is impossible
im wondering if it would have more weight if a juce post came from you
since you're  mr. linux audio.  you could ask them about the unusable
midi ports too.  if you dont want to do this let me know and i will do
it.  but i cant even test midi as timdity doesn even make a sound on
my machine nor does whatever app comes up when i double click a midi
file. but i can can write a clm audio file and the player plays it
just fine.