[CM] cm 3.6.0 beta 4

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue May 4 05:12:23 PDT 2010

Heinrich Taube wrote:
> i see that now. that must be a change in the latest juce. but audio
> itself  is working, at least on my machine. im not sure what could or
> should be done about the change.

Ouch. Well, here's what happens: If JACK is running Grace/Juce seems to
ignore it but defaults to the first soundcard it can find that is not in
use by Jack. Alas, that soundcard (Card 1, my SBLive) happens to be an
unconnected card on my machine. However, when I run Grace without Jack
it defaults to Card 0, my M-Audio Delta 66, but still without a selector
for ALSA or JACK.

I think the Juce devs need to know that this is not an improvement. :-/

Best,

dp