[CM] beginner issues part 2

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jun 24 06:52:55 PDT 2010

> And is there a way to see this mailinglist in context, like i am used to have with Nabble and CSound.
> There is a CM list in Nabble but i can not post anything, it is "read-only" it seems.

I don't know about the CM list (is it cmdist?), but even if I signed up
to archive cmdist through nabble, I would want it to be read-only.
They say they can't block anonymous posts, but the maintainer can
remove offenders -- this way madness lies...