[CM] latest FOMUS not working with latest Grace [SOLVED]

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 04:06:19 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Whatever was causing the error is no longer causing it. I rebuilt and
reinstalled FOMUS this morning, and the spectral.sal examples are now
working properly, what I've tried so far. I love Linux voodoo.

Rick, the spectral composition stuff is fascinating, but alas, the
latest Grace accepts analysis files only from SPEAR, which is not
available for Linux. I can run it under Wine with no apparent problems,
but would it be possible to extend Grace's support for analysis files to
include the formats used by e.g. Csound or CLM ?

Best regards,

dp