[CM] latest FOMUS not working with latest Grace [SOLVED]

taube at illinois.edu taube at illinois.edu
Tue Jun 1 06:54:36 PDT 2010

yes of course.  or maybe i should add support for reading spectral SDIF files, that would be the most general. i never did it because it seemed like a fairly daunting task when i looked at it and i and my students always use spear.

just send me the csound data format for representing a series of frames.  hopefully its somewhat like spear: a (time ordered) set of frames, each frame consists of {partial freq amp}* triplets. i wasnt aware that clm has a special format for this, ill poke around.