[CM] Scheme - cm 3.6.0 beta

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 21 06:42:02 PDT 2010

On Apr 21, 2010, at 8:05 AM, Dave Phillips wrote:

> Hi Rick,
>
> A quick note: In 3.5.x there was a pop-up menu for cut/copy/paste text
> functions. That pop-up is gone now. The functions work fine with X now
> (thank you!), but that menu was very handy. Any chance it'll
> return ? Or
> have I missed something obvious again ? :)

it's not in juce's CodeEditorComponent class but I can add it to my
CodeBuffer easily enough. ill need a day or two but it'll be in the
next beta (along with a rewrite of cm.html to reflect all the changes
in 3.6.0)

> Getting into the new FOMUS and Csound support today. More fun.

fomus is amazing.  easiest way to learn it is to work through davids
examples:
	Help>Examples>Sal>Fomus
you may have to twiddle with your ~/.fomus   file to get a pdf viewer
to pop up automatically on linux ( it works ootb on win and mac but
not on my linux)

i have more examples on my class site (in sal1): http://camil.music.uiuc.edu/Classes/404A2/
and his website has examples as well: http://fomus.sourceforge.net/

havent really tested csound at all beyond what I did in the 'file'
example:
	Help>Tutorial>Sal>Files
so let me know if it works

---
now if i can get direct to dac sound going for sndlib/juce and get
Andrew Burnson's Belle Bonne Sage system (http://sourceforge.net/projects/bellebonnesage/
) to display fomus formatted notation in an editable window I will die
happy :)