[CM] a Grace/OSC question

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sat Apr 24 13:15:11 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I want to pick from a list of OSC messages but the following code does
not work correctly:

    send("osc:message", pick("/ardour/transport_play",
"/ardour/transport_stop", "/ardour/goto_end", "/ardour/goto_start"))

It picks only the gotos, it never toggles the transport. Am I missing a
keyword/symbol before the pick ? If so, I can't find what it should be.
Any suggestions ?

Btw, after running that code I lose transport control completely in
Ardour. It wont' respond even to mouse clicks, I have to close the app
and restart it to regain transport control. Weird.

Best,

dp