[CM] grace runs as root user only

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 6 10:33:00 PDT 2010

juan i think that log file check was happening because in Main.cpp i
normally disable multiple versions running at the same time execpt on
mac (to avoid a mac bug):

bool Grace::moreThanOneInstanceAllowed(void)
{
   return SysInfo::isMac();
}

i think juce uses that lock file to implement this function, which
presumably caused the permission problem. now that youve deleted that
(stale?) lock file ive put the the original behavior back  so you can
try out the new app out to see if the locking problem comes back
again. if it does then ill just always allow multiple instances
everywhere.
thank you for helping me with this!
--rick