[CM] Notes from the Metalevel text

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Thu May 7 03:49:33 PDT 2009

Hi You need to use the CM2 branch of cm with the book, or else change
the examples. (the book is 4 years old , meanwhile things have
continued to evolve in a cm3 line, which you are using) you can use
CM2 with either sbcl or clisp with the GraceCL app that you can build
from sources and it works on windows.
I will make a new release as soon as school is out, ie within the month