[CM] Notes from the Metalevel text

Randolph Latimer rdlatimer at tjhsst.edu
Thu May 7 05:39:25 PDT 2009

Okay, thanks for the update. I'd prefer to keep with CM3, keep current.
Perhaps there are equivalent functions/variables in CM3 for CM2 items,
such as
  (pwd)  -> (cwd)  and (cd) -> (chdir)

  let me know if there are equivalents to *scale*, (hertz..)  (keynum...)
(new...)

These are nice examples in the text, it'd be good to be able to keep
similar examples, just update the syntax

Randy