[CM] sndlib

eichhoff at statistik.uni-dortmund.de eichhoff at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Jul 15 11:30:42 PDT 2009

yes maybe. I let it in the sbcl directory, just for testing. I mean it
must only be in a directory, whether its name is "Software" or "Steel Bank
Common Lisp" does not matter.

The spaces may be difficult... ok I will copy it together with "cm" into
another directory that is called "Software". If it doesn't work I will be
patient and wait. :-)

Thank you anyway for your kind help and for your patience!