[CM] /tmp full with SND files.

e deleflie edeleflie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:06:56 PST 2009

Hi Bill,

thanks for taking the time to test the script ...

> Ideally, it would accept a function as a reader,
> and a function as a writer, and then the edit could be done
> straight through with no temp files at all.

alas, my skills at writing code usually induce random infinite loops

>Even better,
> rewrite the plugin in scheme!

argh! that would induce hernias as well as the infinite loops!

thanks anyway ... I've managed to increase the available tmp space so
the script is working, but I will be converting some files that are
hundreds of MB in size. I was thinking of doing the re-sampling using
perhaps an other software package .... then pumping the result through
the scheme script. That would at least save 4 tmp files (or maybe not
... depending on the software I use, I guess).

Etienne