[CM] cm with chicken

taube at illinois.edu taube at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 1 09:33:07 PST 2009

i believe it started because on mac had to add extries that expanded to "-framework xxx -framework yyy ... " which the linking table didnt support so I had to resort to strings. then i used that code as i ported. actually lua tables seemed pretty crappy to me at the time, i coudlnt even see how to append two tables togehter without writing a loop so using a string was easier an actually worked. but im certainly no lua expert