[CM] cm with chicken

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 09:24:28 PST 2009

Hi Heinrich,

I'm writing a number of changes to premake.lua, it's almost done but I
want you to clarify me a point before sending the modified version:

Why aren't you listing the needed libraries as different elements of
the links table instead of concatenating them in a long string with
the platform specific -l / -framework flags?

For example: why " -l pthread -l rt" instead of  { "pthread", "rt" }

Regards
-Carlos