[CM] freshmeat

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 9 11:15:26 PDT 2009

did you look at the distrubutions listed in cm.html#Randomness  ??
there is a rangauss  listed there...
if thats not what you want, just add the generator to CmSupport.cpp
and ill tie it in since its generally useful.  thats easier than
always importing stuff from another app and it would help out other
users.