[CM] (no subject)

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 4 04:49:51 PDT 2009

1 install the latest CM  svn sources:
        svn co http://commonmusic.svn.sf.net/svnroot/commonmusic/trunk
cm

2 build sndlib like this

         ./configure CC=g++
         make
         DONT install it (no 'make install'). if if builds a .so
delete the goddam thing, you want an .a lib

3 cd to the cm dir issue this command to premake. do NOT provide a --
juce argument

         premake --verbose --target gnu --sndlib /home/gabe/Desktop/
sndlib/
         make

NB: if you are building this to work with Notes from The MetaLevel
then that requres CM2.
Use the GraceCL app in bin/, start it up and follow the directions. I
have not had the time yet to get Notes from The Metalevel working in
the latest CM@, buts its entirely doable.