[CM] (no subject)

Gabriel Gras ghendrix_ at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:01:25 PDT 2009

Hi,
I have been trying to install Common Music and Grace on Ubuntu Intrepid. I want through some examples from Notes from th e Metalevel. I got it from the library and there is no CD. I have spent a whole day trying to figure it out. This is the latest error message:

gabe at gabe-laptop:~/Desktop/cm$ premake --target gnu --juce /home/gabe/Desktop/juce/ --sndlib /home/gabe/Desktop/sndlib/
Generating GNU makefiles:
...cm
...grace
gabe at gabe-laptop:~/Desktop/cm$ make