[CM] external processing of selection/region and trasparent replacment ..

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Nov 3 05:50:45 PST 2008

> can a region be edited externaly ?

The region browser has an "edit" button that loads the region's
file into Snd.  You can then treat it as any other sound.
It's suupposed to be the case that if you then save your edits,
the changes are reflected wherever the region is in use, but
it doesn't seem to be working -- it's been a very long time
since I checked this feature, and GUI-based stuff like this is
hard to test in my "regression" tests.  I'll try to track down
the problem later today.