[CM] trouble with snd using X11 on mac tiger

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:16:24 PST 2008

i think this is a XServer problem,
what is the exact implementation on 10.4? is it still an apple one or
it's now Xorg?
i remember getting similar msg trying to run gtk/pango apps remotely on
Xsun display on solaris 8 .. that x11 implementation is very old so that
was it to me ..
apple used to have some old x11 implementation too ..

did you say that you ran snd off the same server but sshing from a
different machine/OS ?