[CM] Which CM CLM

Tom Brooke tom.brooke at gmail.com
Fri May 23 12:32:06 PDT 2008

Tom Brooke <tom.brooke at ...> writes:

SBCL and it is ok for learning and doing the interactive examples in the book.

I have snd 9.9 running without motif (I have the motif libraries installed and
I have tried to get ./configure to recognize them with the motif-prefix switch
but I haven't had any luck) I like snd but I think I would prefer it with the
motif interface so any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have tried to complie grace and so far no luck. I have Juce installed but I
can't get Grace to compile I think I need to edit grace-premake.lua to point
to the proper location for Juce but Iam not sure how.

Any suggsetions?

Maybe a volunteer that knows more about this than I do could make deb packages
for the Common Music applications

Tom