[CM] Which CM CLM

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri May 16 12:28:41 PDT 2008

In regard to CLM, I think the Scheme version is better
than the Common Lisp version, mainly because
I much prefer working in Snd.  The CM work however
has gone toward Chicken scheme and Juce, and
Snd can't deal with either one.   There's no "technical"
roadblock -- just my aversion to C++ and hard work,
and Chicken doesn't know what the word "embed"
means, and I'm having too much fun with sound
synthesis to bear knuckling down to that kind of
frantic cut-and-curse-for-a-month programming.