[CM] music projects

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun May 11 07:20:08 PDT 2008

over the next few days ill be posting urls to some nice pieces that
students in my advanced algorithmic composition classes did this
semester and have given me permission to post. the projects are wide-
ranging -- many involve clm, some involve performers, some use
interactive disklavier, a quad csound piece for trumpet and tape,
kayageum and tape, etc! ill probably post 1 a day or so alphabetically
and will send a note when i add a new one

first up is alex bielen's Skyharp and Bristiling (grani, fullmix,
vkey, expandn etc)

http://camilx2.music.uiuc.edu/classes/404A/Projects/index.html