[CM] gui: gtk or motif ..

James Baker cycle.code.media at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 17:40:40 PDT 2008

I've been using the gtk interface to snd for some time now and to be
honest, I don't really see any issues with it in regards to memory
consumption.  Most of the time I find it sits at fairly comfortable
levels, and after all is said and done any soundfile editor is going
to require a reasonable amount of memory to run efficiently anyhow -
regardless of what gui toolkit you use.

Those "button box" dialogs are a bit quirky though, still not sure if
I'm keen on those  ;)

cheers,
James