[CM] gui: gtk or motif ..

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jun 18 17:44:53 PDT 2008

> that there is no way of resizing the channel panes ..

Indeed a bug, but I'd have to write my own paned window widget,
and I haven't yet found time to do it.  A long time ago, someone
had the temerity to complain that the gtk paned window should
allow you to have more than 2 windows, and he got a moronic
(and bad-tempered) reply from the developer along the lines that
more windows would only lead to confusion (his, I guess).
I was hoping the sliders on the right (when "united") would be
sufficient -- you can change which channel(s) you're viewing and so on.