[CM] Grace: realtime audio with Csound5

Heinrich Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 05:22:51 -0600

> Well, I got it to build. I ended up having to install Chicken from
> source,

thank you for trying. you need to build against chicken scheme 3.0.0.
you can install its binary version or build from source. for the
latter i have directions in gace/src/install.html at the end of the file

> I can start up the console, and I can make it larger. But I can't
> move it.

odd. i dont know what thats about unless its the bug with the w
windows libxcb library i wrote about. what version of libxcb is your
gentoo using.

> Given that, example 5 is a Scheme source file. How do I run a Scheme
> file in Grace?

In the console window select File>New>Lisp to get a new lisp buffer.
paste the example into the buffer.
put your cursor at the end of each expr and type Ctrl-Return to eval
it (Or c-x c-e if you have emacs mode turned on)