[CM] GraceCL vs. CM v2.11.3

Ross Mohn rpmohn at waxandwane.org
Wed Aug 27 13:10:23 PDT 2008

Hi,

Leaving aside the real time features of Grace and focusing on GraceCL
for a moment, I just want to make sure I understand the differences
between GraceCL and the latest SVN version of Common Music proper,
v2.11.3.

I think the difference is that GraceCL provides the Grace Console and
Grace Editor, thus giving a more cohesive and reliable environment in
which to work. Otherwise it appears that if one is happy with his
current editor and its connection to a Lisp console, then he can carry
on with CM from SVN and not miss any new features or API changes.

Is that about right?

Thanks very much!
-Ross