[CM] music5?

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Apr 29 04:11:57 PDT 2008

I'll ask Max if I can scan in the book -- it's not "Technology
of Computer Music", but an explicitly uncopyrighted memo
from Bell Labs -- not sure how the law treats that, but surely
if Max says it's ok, nobody else will mind.  I also found
class notes and handouts from a course on Music IV at
UCLA in 1969 -- I think they come ultimately from Gilbert
Strang -- is he still alive?

Once I recover from the previous binge of typing, I might
type in the PDP-11 version -- it's actually close to the
PDP-10 version.  My copy has many comments from
Leland Smith who was doing the local port.