[CM] music5?

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 16:40:48 PDT 2008

hm ..
i'd like to have a go with that ..
can you give some basic instruction how to get it running?
i have compiled the simulator on x86_64 linux and downloaded some other
stuff from the site ..but don't really have any clue how to stick it all
together ..i also have no any experience with that hardware due to my age ..

but i really wish to get a feeling of how it was !

cheers,
--
ilya .d