[CM] updated betas, win32 with csound port

taube at uiuc.edu taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 27 13:44:38 PDT 2008

thank you for testing -- yes, there is definately something amiss but im not sure what yet. csound is alive, the .orc file is being read  and im passing correct pfield values over but regardless i see an error
    insert_score_event(): invalid instrument number or name
and no sound gets rendered. im getting some expert csound help to track it down...