[CM] sound-loop-info / mus_sound_loop_info

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 24 May 2007 17:51:23 -0700

> Thanks, that seems to do the trick! So the header info is stored in a
> static variable and is updated whenever a header is read? As long as
> I call mus-header-mark-position immediately following sound-loop-info
> I presume all will be well.

yes and yes.  Or call mus-header-read rather than sound-loop-info --
its code is in ffi.lisp.  I wonder why I don't just return the mark positions
in sound-loop-info -- is there any reason not to?  (I've never used
these loop points -- maybe someone knows why they are set up in
such a convoluted manner).