[CM] sound-loop-info / mus_sound_loop_info

Michael Klingbeil michael@klingbeil.com
Thu, 24 May 2007 20:12:36 -0400

Bill,

Thanks, that seems to do the trick! So the header info is stored in a
static variable and is updated whenever a header is read? As long as
I call mus-header-mark-position immediately following sound-loop-info
I presume all will be well.

Michael