[CM] Set MIDI Output Device (CM)

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:34:56 -0500

to connect to devices using portmidi first call (pm:getDeviceInfo) to
get the list of valid input/output devices.
then pass the appropriate ids to the :input and :output keywords in
portmidi-open. for example to open portmidi with input from 3 and
output to 5 you would do:

(defparameter *pm* (portmidi-open :input 3 :output 5))

note that portmidi's device list is static, that is if you add more
devices after you've opened portmidi these devices will not be
reflected in the list returned by  (pm:getdeviceinfo)