[CM] realtime application

ruben gomez ruido_electronico@yahoo.es
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:24:08 +0200 (CEST)

--0-446948758-1184099048=:31504

Hello:

  I want make one realtime application with a custom interface and one algorithmic sequencer plus synthesis and realtime MIDI out.

  I try Csound and now with python and puredata communicating via OSC but the system is not clean and fast because are two differents languages.

  I can program this application in CM totally in Clisp or Scheme or another implementation of Lisp?

  CM i'ts portable to Linux,Mac and Windows?

  By where I can begin?

  Thanks. (it excuse my english, i am spanish)

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.