[CM] CM.app and Screamer

Sciss contact@sciss.de
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:09:51 +0100 (MET)

like when i naively do

(load "/Applications/CM.app/Contents/Resources/cm/etc/screamer-in-cm/
screamer")

i get dozens of style warnings and finally an exception is thrown
"The function SCREAMER::SPECIAL-FORM-P is undefined."

with arno:

(load "/Applications/CM.app/Contents/Resources/cm/etc/screamer-in-cm/
arno/compile-arno")

: "The variable *CM-HELP* is unbound."

?

ciao, -sciss-