[CM] Building applications with CM?

David Kamp david.kamp@gmx.de
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:17:20 +0200

Thanks for the quick response. Juce looks really interesting,
allthough i never tried C++ until now...
But what i meant by the "things to pass on to my frieds to play
around with" were "finished applications" that do just a simple task.
Let me put it that way: I programm something in CM thats generates
MIDI Drumloops  for example.
And now i want to turn this into a small little app, that does just
this, with maybe 3 Number boxes/sliders with parameters,
a nice knob called "generate" and thats it.
Is this possible? And what would i need to do it?
Thanks,
David.