[CM] Building applications with CM?

David Kamp david.kamp@gmx.de
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 13:39:00 +0200

Hello List.
Im a common music newbie, just finished a course at University using it,
So first: hi everybody!

Now my Question:
What possibillities are there to develop "Applications" based on
Common Music?
The Idea is to build something (with some kind of gui maybe) i could
pass on to my friends to play around with,
without having them to mess with stuff like Lisp compilers, the
common music sources etcetera...

Would this work?

What would be the process to convert some nice working common music
code to a nice looking user friendly application?
Any hints to point me in the right direction are greatly appreciated...

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but im just starting out...
Thanks,
David.