[CM] Issues in running Snd-RT

David O'Toole dto@gnu.org
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:08:56 -0400

Hi, I'm still unable to get the RT-examples running with the latest
Snd from CVS.

Last time I had the problem that it was looking for "config.h" whereas
the file is now called "mus-config.h". So I symlinked config.h to
mus-config.h and the compilation proceeded, not complaining anymore
about a missing config.h. I suspect this means something in CVS really
does refer to config.h.

The terminal output for compilation is as follows:

> [root@localhost cvs-snd]# Compiling /tmp/fileLacCL1.c
> Compiling /tmp/filetCxcqQ.c
> /tmp/filetCxcqQ.c: In function ‘gakk3’:
> /tmp/filetCxcqQ.c:70: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘TO_VCT’
> Compiling /tmp/file0tBM5F.c
> Compiling /tmp/fileAQJB6w.c
> /tmp/fileAQJB6w.c: In function ‘jack_port_name_eval_c_helper’:
> /tmp/fileAQJB6w.c:267: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
> /tmp/fileAQJB6w.c: In function ‘jack_port_short_name_eval_c_helper’:
> /tmp/fileAQJB6w.c:276: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
> /tmp/fileAQJB6w.c: In function ‘jack_port_type_eval_c_helper’:
> /tmp/fileAQJB6w.c:294: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
> Compiling /tmp/fileaKl1Ev.c
> Compiling /tmp/filemapdix.c
> Compiling /tmp/file4WrP6z.c
> Compiling /tmp/fileI6vIEE.c
> Compiling /tmp/fileivgXEL.c
> Compiling /tmp/fileAaHacY.c
> <jack-rt-driver>: starting!

However, things still do not work in Snd. There is an error about an
unbound variable when loading "rt-compiler.scm" which apparently
stops everything else from getting defined.

Listener window output is below:

--
David O'Toole
dto@gnu.org